The Pfaff BOOTCAMP online course is designed exclusively for owners of Pfaff wifi-compatible sewing and embroidery machines.
Join Sara Snuggerud & Liz Pooler for over 6 hours of online video lessons highlighting all the FREE features of the mySewNet and other hidden secrets of the wifi-compatible Pfaff sewing and embroidery machines.
There is NO supply list.
EVERYTHING WE TEACH WAS INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF YOUR MACHINE!
BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO PREVIEW OVER 20 VIDEOS FOR FREE!
Which Pfaff sewing and embroidery machines is this course designed for?
- PFAFF creative icon 2
- PFAFF creative icon
- More PFAFF wifi-compatible machines are coming in Spring 2023!
- PFAFF performance icon - PLEASE ENROLL IN THE Pfaff BOOTCAMP Lite online course
You’ve got this amazing machine at home now what?
In the Pfaff BOOTCAMP online course, Sara Snuggerud & Elizabeth Pooler will show you more than just how to select stitches and embroider.
- We will go over how to set up and utilize all the FREE stuff in the mySewnet ecosystem to the fullest. (NO SOFTWARE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)
- Explore the sequencing and Design Appliqué features.
- Create all-new, up to 8" tall, FREE embroiderable fonts.
- Work with all the cool features of the mySewnet embroidery library and blog.
- Correctly work with and use all the FREE apps.
- Sara even figured out how to recreate all of Husqvarna Viking's exclusive stitches like the sequin stitches, applique stitches, pop-up stitches, and fringe stitches on the Pfaff AND how to embroider quilt binding in-the-hoop!
- ...AND SO MUCH MORE!
Does the mySewNet ecosystem Confuse You?
We have over 6 hours of content explaining all the FREE parts of the mySewNet that are INCLUDED with your wifi compatible Husqvarna Viking sewing and embroidery PLUS all new cool techniques never published!
Today’s high-end machines have so much to offer but most people do not take advantage of everything they have purchased. The Pfaff BOOTCAMP online course will take you deeper into your wifi-enabled Pfaff machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have an entire list of frequently asked questions students ask before they enroll in this course at the end of this webpage, like when this course starts and what if I can't start right away, PLUS our 14-day money-back guarantee. We even offer an affordable 12-month payment plan option too! Scroll down to read more...
Bring Your Sewing Machine to Life Today
Your mySewnet™-connected machine comes to life as soon as you connect it to WiFi and sign in to your mySewnet™ Account. New functionalities are enabled, live content is displayed and updates are added directly to your machine. Forget about USB-thumb drives—everything happens wirelessly!
It's all Connected. Like Magic.
The entire collection of creative embroidery tools in mySewnet is connected through your FREE mySewnet account.
The mySewnet™ Embroidery Software, creative tools, smartphone apps, and even your embroidery machine is seamlessly connected through your mySewnet™ Account to communicate with each other. This makes finding, creating, editing, saving, and sending embroidery designs to your embroidery machine a breeze.
If all this mySewnet stuff confuses you...
you are the perfect candidate for the Pfaff BOOTCAMP online course.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 14 days and we will give you a full refund.
Did you Know There are OVER 25 FREE items in mySewnet?
- FREE cloud storage - never be without your embroidery designs EVER!
- FREE cloud backup every time your machine is turned on
- FREE instant machine updates from the factory
- FREE wifi transfer of embroidery designs from any computer to your embroidery machine
- FREE embroidery machine monitoring via the FREE app
- Never run out of bobbin while in a different room
- Never forget a thread change while working on other projects in other rooms
- Never miss a thread break while not paying attention
- Know immediately when your embroidery has finished so you can start a new one!
- Free embroidery designs in the mySewnet Library
- FREE ever-changing sewing and embroidery projects on your machine. Learn something new every day!
- FREE embroidery designs included with all embroidery blog projects.
- Create your own embroidery fonts for FREE
- Download free fonts from the Internet and turn them into embroiderable fonts for FREE
- Create free unlimited applique fonts
- Create free unlimited outline fonts
- Create free unlimited fonts with over 200 fancy textures
- Save your custom sewing directions in the FREE Project Creator app
- Turn photos into embroidery stitches with the FREE Image Stitch app
- FREE phone technical support
- FREE e-mail support
- FREE online machine registration
- FREE design placement - take a photo of your hooped fabric for perfect placement
- Sign in to multiple machines at once
- Combine multiple embroidery designs on your computer screen
- Print your own template for embroidery placement
- And much more!
"Using the mySewnet™ with my wifi-enabled machine while embroidering has been a total game-changer. Along with the mySewnet app on my phone, I can be notified if the bobbin thread is low, or a thread color needs to be changed, even while I'm in another room, or across town shopping for more fabric! I also love that with the WiFi-enabled, I can skip the USB drive, and upload files directly from computer to sewing machine via the cloud."
- Jacqui Collins, SVP Brand Ambassador
Do you own a PFAFF performance icon SEWING ONLY machine with wifi capabilities?
Due to the number of requests, we will also be creating the Pfaff BOOTCAMP Lite option that features just the wifi sewing features. COMING SOON...
Have you ever wanted to stitch some of the Husqvarna Viking exclusive stitches on your Pfaff?
WE FOUND A WAY!
Learn how to recreate sequin, applique, fringe, and pop-up stitches, using the Pfaff Stitch Creator and the Pfaff sequencing functions
Sara Snuggerud has been teaching students how to use their sewing machines, embroidery machines, and sergers since she was 15 years old. She is the face, hands, and voice of SewingMastery.com's FREE machine mastery videos on YouTube with over 120,000 followers and over 4,000 videos. Her online courses, "Stitching Cosmos" and "Embroidery Essentials" are world renown with 1,000's of online students mastering their sewing machines with her courses. She is also the owner of Heirloom Creations in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA, an area premiere sewing machine retailer.
Elizabeth Pooler (Liz) has grown up in the sewing machine business. Watching her mother own and operate Sew-A-Lot since 1982 in Dayton, Ohio. After working in the hospitality industry for 4 years, Elizabeth decided to give the family business a try. In 2004, she opened the second Sew-A-Lot location in Lexington, Kentucky. Since then she and her sister, Lesley, have continued the business with Lesley managing the Dayton, Ohio location and Elizabeth operating the Lexington, Kentucky location. She loves sharing her knowledge of how sewing machines work. How using the right tool for the job makes sewing more fun while giving more opportunity for creativity. Elizabeth is the mother of two sweet girls.
"When I think of mySewnet™ the first word that comes to mind is ease. Not only does mySewnet™ offer ease of use, but it also offers ease of creativity. Let's start with ease of use and wifi capabilities, send a design from your computer to the Pfaff machine without leaving your chair. Need to step away from your machine? No problem with the mySewnet™, SewNotice app, which keeps you up to date with the stitching, thread changes and lets you know when the design is finished. Ease of creativity is in the ImageStitch app and at the mySewnet™ Library, two resources to let your creativity shine in your designs."
- Lori VanMaanen, SVP Brand Ambassador
THIS COURSE IS NOT A SUBSCRIPTION
It is common for students to ask if the Pfaff BOOTCAMP online course is a subscription. It is not.
Once this course is purchased, you own it for LIFE. This means you can purchase this course today and work through it at your own pace. There is no deadline you must finish by. You can refer back to this course at any time especially if new FREE items have them added to the mySewnet eco system. Sara and Liz will be adding additional content to this course to keep the information current. All future additions to this course will be INCLUDED in your original purchase.
If you choose to pay for this course using our LOW PRICE 12-MONTH payment plan, you will be automatically billed for the monthly price for exactly 12 months. Once your 12 payments have been made, the course is yours to keep and reference back to for LIFE.
- Carol Meyer, Viking Sewing Gallery employee, and Sara Snuggerud's MOM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Pfaff BOOTCAMP online course is for personal use only. The information in this course can not be taught in a group setting of any kind. By purchasing this course you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
We want to personally invite you to enroll in this course so you can truly master your Pfaff wifi-compatible machine today.
Questions? E-mail us at [email protected].
We hope to see you in class soon!
~Sara Snuggerud & Liz Pooler~
PREVIEW OVER 20 VIDEOS FOR FREE!
In the Class Curriculum below, look for the PREVIEW buttons to view a handful of videos and the supply list for FREE!
(Click the down arrow ⬇️ at the end of the list to preview ALL the videos).
PreviewWelcome to the Pfaff BOOTCAMP (5:01)
PreviewWhich Pfaff Machines are Featured in this Course? (2:50)
PreviewPfaff BOOTCAMP Supply List & Resource List (2:08)
PreviewSara & Liz's Favorite Sewing Tips - PART 1 of 3 (12:38)
PreviewSara & Liz's Favorite Sewing Tips - PART 2 of 3 (11:10)
PreviewSara & Liz's Favorite Sewing Tips - PART 3 of 3 (10:09)
PreviewWho are Sara Snuggerud & Liz Pooler? - A MUST WATCH INTERVIEW! Part 1 of 4 (10:52)
PreviewWho are Sara Snuggerud & Liz Pooler? Interview PART 2 of 4 (12:01)
PreviewWho are Sara Snuggerud & Liz Pooler? Interview PART 3 of 4 (9:35)
PreviewWho are Sara Snuggerud & Liz Pooler? Interview PART 4 of 4 (11:16)
PreviewSpecial Invite for all SewingMastery Fans (3:09)
PreviewSpecial Invite for all Sew-A-Lot Customers (3:55)
PreviewJoin the PRIVATE Pfaff BOOTCAMP Facebook Group (2:25)
PreviewPfaff Icon 2 vs Pfaff Icon 1 (11:48)
PreviewPfaff Stitching Cosmos Invite (4:05)
PreviewPfaff Digital Foot Book (2:35)
PreviewPfaff Multi-Function Foot Control (2:27)
PreviewHow to Find the "@" sign on the Pfaff machine (0:55)
PreviewBLOOPER REEL with Sara & Liz (13:41)
PreviewHow to Create NEW Decorative Stitches (5:03)
PreviewIntroduction to the PFAFF Stitch Creator (6:02)
StartHow to Program and Sew Sequin Stitches on a Pfaff 1 of 2 (10:04)
StartHow to Program and Sew Sequin Stitches on a Pfaff 2 of 2 (4:45)
StartHow to Program and Sew Appliqué Stitches on a Pfaff (7:17)
StartHow to Program and Sew Pop-Up Stitches on a Pfaff (7:06)
StartHow to Program and Sew Fringe on a Pfaff (6:31)
StartHow to Program and Sew Sara's Favorite Decorative Stitch (1:58)