Get ready to take your embroidery skills to the next level with the brand-new
Husqvarna Viking Design Positioning Master Class!
This course is now open for immediate enrollment.
My students are always asking for hands-on classes to help them perfect their embroidery techniques, and I've found the perfect solution. With the help of a design collection from the MySewNet Library, you'll be able to quickly and efficiently master this amazing function that is built-in to your beautiful embroidery machines. Get ready to create stunning and professional-looking embroidery projects like never before!
See What You Will Learn
Get ready to say goodbye to the frustration of hooping embroidery projects! In this online course, you'll learn how to master the art of rehooping using the Husqvarna Viking Design Positioning function. Whether you're quilting in your embroidery hoop, aligning a design perfectly on a purchased item, tackling a full-size Claudia's Creations masterpiece, or fixing a project that accidentally popped out of the hoop, this course has got you covered. Say goodbye to the stress of hooping and hello to the freedom of just slapping it in and GOING! With all the embroidery designs included in this course, you'll be able to create stunning and professional-looking projects with ease. Don't wait - let's get started on this exciting journey together! 💗
Own a PFAFF or a BERNINA?
YES! We will be filming the
BERNINA Pinpoint Placement and the
PFAFF Precise Positioning Master Classes next!
This entire embroidery design collection is INCLUDED with your course enrollment!
The only way to get perfect embroidery is to master the Husqvarna Viking Design Positioning feature. No matter how crooked you have hooped the fabric, Husqvarna Viking’s Design Positioning feature makes it easy to align the embroidery design within a 1/10th of a millimeter of exactly where you want it to stitch.
Your beautiful Husqvarna Viking embroidery machine is full of wonderful surprises that you are going to love to learn and master all in this one hands-on master class.
All Husqvarna Viking Ruby & Diamonds
Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby
Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby Deluxe
Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby Royale
Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond
Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond Deluxe
Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond Royale
All Wifi Compatible Husqvarna Vikings
Husqvarna Viking designer EPIC 2
Husqvarna Viking designer EPIC
Husqvarna Viking designer Sapphire 85
Husqvarna Viking designer Ruby 90
Husqvarna Viking designer Brilliance 80
Yes! Even Viking Topaz 50
*Note: Husqvarna Viking Topaz owners must own the 240 x 150 Metal Hoop to successfully complete this course.
Learn to hoop like a Boss
Discovering how to rehoop with accuracy is an
embroidery game changer.
Quilting can be endless fun!
Are you tired of guessing and hoping for the best when it comes to your embroidery machine's positioning functions? Say goodbye to the frustration and hello to perfect sewing results with our online course!
“Now I can rehoop in my sleep”!
Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your machine's positioning functions, so you can create stunning embroidery projects with ease. Don't settle for less than perfect - enroll today and take your embroidery skills to the next level!
Wondering if you can learn from an online course?
We have 5 videos you can PREVIEW FOR FREE to see if this course is right for you.
Revolutionize your learning style by clicking here today.
No login needed!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Can I make monthly payments?
Yes, we offer this course with an optional 3-month payment plan! Please note this is not a subscription. Once all three payments are made you own this course for life.
What models of Husqvarna Viking models does this course work with?
The Husqvarna Viking Design Positioning function can be found in the following models:
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic 2
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Epic
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby 90
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Sapphire 85
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Brilliance 80
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Diamond, Diamond Deluxe, and Diamond Royale
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Ruby, Ruby Deluxe, and Ruby Royale
- Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 50* (must own the metal 240 x 150 hoop)
Do I need a computer to take this course?
You will need access to a computer to transfer the embroidery design files to your embroidery machine's USB stick. You will be able to view the course lessons and videos on ANY device such as a phone or tablet.
Do I need to own embroidery software to take this course?
No additional embroidery software is needed for this course. All embroidery design files are included with your enrollment.
If I select a monthly payment plan do I get access to all the lessons immediately or only the first lesson?
All students, no matter the payment option selected, will have immediate access to the ENTIRE course, videos, and handouts from the minute they enroll.
I'm an International student, can I enroll in this course?
Yes. Prices are in United States dollars. International taxes may be added on the checkout page.
- Welcome to the Husqvarna Viking Design Positioning Master Class - Here is what you will learn (4:37)
- What to know about this online course before enrolling (3:52)
- Your Lesson Road Map for this Course (2:36)
- FREE MySewNet Embroidery Designs + an Introduction to the MySewNet Design Library (7:46)
- Does my Husqvarna Viking Have Design Positioning? (2:53)
- Where Did the Inspiration Come From for this Course? (2:46)
- Practice First! Trial Embroidery (13:35)
- Don't Get Paralyzed! If you can't decide where to start...follow these recommendations (4:09)
- Fat Quarter Practice Block (2:27)
- Setting Up Your Embroidery Area (3:40)
- Selecting Threads (4:55)
- Bobbin Thread Choices (2:45)
- Batting Options (3:31)
- Bobbin Tension (2:51)
- Cleaning & Changing Needles (2:05)
- Marking the Fabric (6:57)
- BONUS OPTION - Quilt Block Puzzle Pieces to Print (4:51)
- BONUS OPTION - Printing Your Own Fabric via Spoonflower.com (9:14)
- BONUS - OESD Hooping Mat (2:19)
- Time to Start Embroidering! (6:33)
- Machine Set Up (8:37)
- Embroidering Block #1 - Design Positioning (Part 1 of 2) (10:58)
- Embroidering Block #1 - Design Positioning (Part 2 of 2) (9:36)
- Bobbin Winding Trick (4:34)
- Embroidering Block #2 (11:02)
- Trimming Threads (4:27)
- Embroidering Block #3 (12:22)
- Embroidering Block #4 (6:43)
- Embroidering Block #5 with Standard Viking Hoop - Design Positioning Steps #1-4 (15:12)
- Embroidering Block #6 with Standard Viking Hoop - Design Positioning Steps #1-4 (8:30)
- Pro Tips (6:25)
- Where can I find more designs to continue my rehooping journey? (2:14)
Are you ready to unlock your full potential and take your skills to the next level? Are you curious about the power of online learning and how it can transform your abilities? If you're ready to embrace a new way of learning and unleash your creativity, then our online course is perfect for you! Don't let doubt hold you back - join our community of over 7,000 learners who have mastered their sewing machine with our online courses. Start discovering the amazing things you can achieve with our expert guidance and support. Enroll now and start your journey to success!
Rainbow Quilt courtesy of one of our test students
This is PROOF that even when the blocks don't get positioned as planned, your quilt will still look gorgeous!