Wish You Had More Embroidery Fonts?
If you are tired of the skimpy amount of built-in embroidery fonts that came with your Husqvarna Viking or Pfaff embroidery machine, we have the answer for you. Included with the purchase of your Husqvarna Viking or Pfaff embroidery machine is FREE ACCESS to the Quick Font Software.
This hidden secret is so underused that we decided to create an online course to teach you everything you can do with the FREE Quick Font software. Even my mom who works at a Viking Sewing Gallery store did not know this program existed! Once I started explaining to her all the things it could do, she too wondered why Viking and Pfaff don't make a bigger deal about this amazing part of your purchase.
Learn to create UNLIMITED embroidery fonts with the FREE Quick Font Software from Husqvarna Viking and Pfaff in this online course.
Please continue reading to learn why I love teaching the Quick Font class. Whenever we taught this hands-on class at our store, I was amazed at how excited all the students were when they went home. They could not wait to start creating their own custom lettering from the 1,000's of available fonts that they didn't know they had access to. NO ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE PURCHASE IS NECESSARY - THIS SOFTWARE IS FREE. All you need is a Windows or a Mac computer or laptop. We will even show you how to download and install FREE fonts from the Internet!
Which Embroidery Machines Will the FREE Quick Font Software work with?
In a nutshell, ALL current Husqvarna Viking and Pfaff embroidery machines. Here is a list of all the embroidery machines:
- EPIC 2
- Brilliance 80
- Sapphire 85
- Ruby 90
- All designer Diamonds
- All designer Rubys
- All designer Topazs (20, 25, 30, 40 & 50)
- Jade 35
- ICON 2
- creative 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, and 1.5
- creative performance
- All creative sensations
- All creative visions
What is Quick Font?
Quick Font is a free lettering software (available for both Windows and Mac computers) that turns fonts from your personal computer into embroiderable fonts to be used on your current Husqvarna Viking or PFAFF embroidery machine.
- Fonts created in Quick Font show up as typeable letters on your embroidery machine's screen.
- Fonts can be created in multiple sizes and styles.
- Font sizes can range from 6mm (1/4") up to 200mm (8") tall.
- Font style options include applique letters, outline letters, satin stitch letters, satin outline letters, and fancy fill letters.
- Created fonts can be transferred to the embroidery machine via a USB stick or via the FREE mySewnet cloud on any wifi compatible Husqvarna Viking or PFAFF sewing and embroidery machines.
- Fonts can have extra underlay stitching added for projects that will be stitched on fabrics with extra stretch like sweatshirts or lycra or napped fabric like Minkee/Cuddle fabric, fleece, or terry cloth towels.
- Fancy-filled fonts can be created from over 200+ different fun textured fills for bonus creativity.
- Applique fonts automatically have added placement, cut, and satin stitch stops for each necessary applique step.
- Create up to 200mm (8") tall fonts on the Windows version of the Quick Font software and up to 120mm (5") tall fonts on the MAC version of the Quick Font Software.
- Gradient-filled (multi-colored) fonts can be created if you are using the MAC version of the Quick Font software.
- Download additional FREE fonts from Internet websites for UNLIMITED embroiderable font options.
Sara!! OOO. MY. Gosh!!! I just finished the course on the free Quick Font software and I’m blown away!! I needed this course about 4 years ago, but I’m so thankful you’ve done it now!!! I LOVED it!! I am amazed at what these machines are capable of!! And I know I have just scratched the surface. I’ve been wanting to monogram towels for my kids for 5 years and now I finally can. THANK YOU for doing this course!!! I’m so inspired!!!Many Blessings!
Sue Gardner, a Quick Font course graduating student
Do you Own a Windows or a Mac Computer?
Doesn't matter! We have filmed this course using BOTH operating systems. If you own a Windows computer, you will follow me through the Windows Quick Font software videos. If you own a MAC computer, you will be following me through the MAC Quick Font software videos.
30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Quick Font Software...As Simple as 1, 2, 3!
Open the software, pick a font, choose a stitch type (satin, fill, outline, applique, or satin border), set a size, and SAVE it to a USB stick
If you own a MAC computer you will also have the option to select a GRADIENT FILL option!
Do you own an older model Husqvarna Viking designer TOPAZ 20, 30, or 40?
We even have videos in this course on how to use this free Quick Font software with your OLDER Husqvarna Viking emroidery machine.
Sara has been teaching students how to use their sewing machines, embroidery machines, and sergers since she was 15 years old. She is the face, hands, and voice of SewingMastery.com's FREE machine mastery videos on YouTube with over 120,000 followers and over 4,000 videos. She is part owner of Heirloom Creations, a premiere sewing machine retailer in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
PreviewWhat is Quick Font? (4:21)
PreviewIs the Quick Font Software Really FREE? (2:43)
PreviewTOP 10 Questions Students Ask About the FREE Quick Font Software (8:20)
PreviewWhich Windows or Mac computer do I need for the FREE Quick Font software to work? (3:21)
PreviewCan I Install Quick Font on a phone or tablet?
PreviewWhat is the difference between the Mac or PC FREE Quick Font software? (4:36)
PreviewWhich Husqvarna Viking embroidery machines will work with Quick Font? (2:16)
PreviewWhich PFAFF embroidery machines will work with Quick Font? (2:06)
PreviewWhat if I need help with my computer to get the software downloaded? (2:31)
PreviewQuick Font Software Manual
PreviewWhat if I already own the full version of Premier, Premier +2, or MySewNet software? (2:53)
PreviewWhat is the Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP? (2:16)
PreviewWhat if I am already a Husqvarna Viking BOOTCAMP student? Is this a duplicate course?
PreviewWhat is a Quick Font Sampler Book? (4:18)
Start1 Quick Font Software OVERVIEW (9:06)
Start2 How to Name Your Fonts for Easy Reference (4:14)
Start3 How to Save Fonts in Multiple Sizes (15:46)
Start4 How to Select Good Quality Fonts that the Embroidery Machine Will Like (4:07)
Start5 How to Successfully Create a Satin Stitch Font (6:13)
Start6 How to Successfully Create a Pattern Fill Font (6:28)
Start7 How to Successfully Create a Pattern Fill & Satin Border Font (5:37)
Start8 How to Successfully Create a Satin Border Font (3:20)
Start9 How to Successfully Create an Appliqué Font (4:32)
Start10 How to Successfully Create an Outline Font (5:09)